- Online Gift Certificates
- Order Tracking
- Contact Us
- Edit Profile
- Free Shipping Details
- Our Current Catalogs
- Baptismal Robes
- Cassrocks – Qwick-Ship
- Choir Robes – Qwick-Ship
- Clergy Apparel
- Murphy Clergy Apparel
- Pulpit Robes & Stoles
- Robes & Capes – Qwick-Ship
- Browse All Robes
- Acrylic Pulpits & Lecterns
- Chancel Furniture
- Outdoor Signs & Letters
- Church Office Resources
- Browse All Church Equipment
- Advent Wreaths & Candelabras
- Altar Sets
- Artistic Churchware
- Candlesticks, Candlelighters & Tube Candles
- Communion Ware
- Offering Plates & Bags
- Sudbury Brass Goods
- Browse All Churchware
- African American Resources
- Bible Reference Software
- Evangelism & Discipleship
- Ministry Development
- Browse All Leadership
- Baptismal Robes & Accessories
- Candles For Church
- Choir Robes – Qwick-Ship
- Communion Linens
- Communion Supplies
- Disposible Communion Cups
- Portable Communion Sets
- Pulpit Robes – Qwick-Ship
- Browse All Sanctuary
- Children's Ministry
- Children's Worship
- Crafts & Activites
- Object Lessons & Activities
- Browse All Children's
- Current Bestsellers
- Feature Showcase
- Meet the Authors
- Read A Chapter
- Listen to Music Samples
- Accompaniment Samples
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Christmas & Advent
- Father's Day
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Greeting Cards
- Just Released
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- New Year's Resources
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Sale Bestsellers
- Wedding & Marriage
Featured Bestsellers Up To 50% Off
2019 Christian Book Award Winner? - Young People's Literature
Let Your Kids See How Fun the Bible Can Be
The Bible is far from boring, but sometimes it can feel that way to kids. Spark their excitement for God's Word with this craze-mazing collection of infographic spreads designed to make the Bible come alive for kids and adults alike. These colorful creations visually depict the key concepts, important people, and most unusual facts from the Bible in a new and exciting way.
For instance, did you know?
- You'd need 6,377,966 soccer balls to fill up Noah's Ark.
- Paul travelled over 10,000 miles on his missionary journeys--the distance from New York City to Rio Grande at the tip of South America.
- There is a talking donkey in the Bible.
- Roughly 3-4 million left Egypt during the Exodus. Imagine the entire city of Los Angeles leaving town and wandering in the desert for 40 years
- The phrase "a leopard can't change its spots" comes from Jeremiah 13:23
In addition to the incredible infographics found throughout, you and your kids will love playing a Bible timeline board game that folds out from the middle of the book. This game will help your family see God's awesome plan from Genesis to Revelation
Instill in your kids a lifelong love of God and the Bible. And who knows? You might learn a thing or two yourself along the way.
Boring vs. the Bible? No contest
Ding, ding, ding Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Bible Infographics for Kids Vol. 2, where we're going to compare some of the most AWESOME opposites from God's Word and witness amazingly EPIC battles between good and evil.
See these fierce foes square off in the infographic octagon:
Light vs Darkness--and why you'll never see them in the same place.
Angels vs Demons--both are powerful, but only one side will win in the end.
Feats of God vs Failures of Men--God did incredible things. Men? Not so much.
False Gods vs the One True God--separating the many pretenders from the only real contender.
Heaven vs. Hell--hell is no joke. But neither is heaven. It will be seriously mind-blowing
Plus...fantastic animals, fallen empires, the 411 on the four Gospels, and way more
And yes, we're going to explore more fun and quirky facts from God's Word and gain a bunch of Bible knowledge along the way. Because that's what infographics do. They make the most exciting book in the world that much more craze-mazing
Discover a powerful and positive mindset each day of the year with uplifting insights and motivational Bible verses provided by #1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer.
Find new mercies and blessings each day when you spend time with God: reading His Word, listening, and praying for His direction. When you do, God will strengthen and enable you to handle life peacefully and wisely instead of merely trying to get through the day. He will renew your strength and empower you to bear up under trials with patience, so you can experience them with a good attitude. Maintaining a positive view in the midst of something unpleasant is the key to victory, and it enables you to enjoy the journey!
With the constant demands and pressures of daily life, it can be hard to regularly pause to be with and listen to God's voice. Joyce's practical teaching format in this 365-day devotional will encourage you to take the time for yourself so that you can receive Strength for Each Day!
The New York Times bestselling author of Chase the Lion offers seven powerful habits for success that help you tackle the present in order to reach your God-sized goals.Mark Batterson knows from personal experience that big deficits and seemingly insurmountable odds are only transformed into bright futures through consistent, persistent effort. It's the little things, the daily habits that change the trajectory of everything that follows. For the first time ever, Batterson offers publicly his seven key habits to winning each and every day. In Win the Day, you will learn to: - Flip the Script: Change your signature story.
- Kiss the Wave: See the obstacle not as your enemy, but as your way.
- Eat the Frog: Stop trying to find time and make it.
- Fly the Kite: Do little things like they're big things.
- Cut the Rope: Take the right risks.
- Wind the Clock: Recognize that it's never too late
- Seize the Day: Make every day a masterpiece. Batterson unpacks these habits rooted in scripture and experience and then teaches you how to pursue them with dedication and life-changing focus in the now. After all, if yesterday is history and tomorrow is mystery, then all you have to do is win today
When You Want to Speak Up but Aren't Sure What to SayYou've witnessed--and experienced--how Christians are silenced or intimidated because of their beliefs. To merely uphold biblical perspectives is rejected as bigotry and even hatred. Certain segments of today's culture are quick to shame and pressure everyone to conform to their expectations. If you find yourself becoming discouraged by the growing tide of hostility, We Will Not Be Silenced will lift your heart by revealing you are not alone in this battle, while also giving you guidance on how to live your faith with courage. You will learn how to...
- identify the harmful views being normalized in America and respond to them with truth and gentleness
- thrive in the face of persecution and display Christlike love through your words and actions
- show genuine compassion to those who live secular lifestyles without affirming their life choices
In his exciting new book, bestselling author Dr. Tony Evans shows that it's through the names of God that the nature of God is revealed to us. Who is God in His fullness? How has He expressed His riches and righteousness? How can you trust His goodness? As you get to know the names of God and understand their meaning, God's character will become real to you in life-changing ways.
You will explore the depths of God as
- Elohim: The All-Powerful Creator
- Jehovah: The Self-Revealing One
- Adonai: The Owner of All
- Jehovah-Jireh: The Lord Who Provides
- El Shaddai: The Almighty Sufficient One
- El Elion: The Most High Ruler
- Jehovah Nissi: The Lord's Banner of Victory
- Jehovah Shalom: The Lord Our Peace
- Jehovah Mekadesh: The Lord Who Sanctifies
- Jehovah Rophe: The Lord Who Heals
- Jehovah Tsikenu: The Lord My Righteousness
- Jehovah Robi: The Lord My Shepherd
- Immanuel: God With Us
By studying and understanding the characteristics of God as revealed through His names, you will be better equipped to face hardship and victory, loss and provision, and all of the challenges life throws at you.
You Can Live in Peace
When it comes to victims, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and grief do not discriminate. These afflictions oppress so many individuals, that the crisis has reached epidemic proportions.
If it is a daily battle to maintain your peace of mind, Germaine Copeland is living proof that there is hope
In Prayers That Avail Much to Overcome Anxiety and Depression, Germaine Copeland, author of the bestselling Prayers That Avail Much series, shares the testimony of her battle with severe depression, and her eventual triumph through prayer.
In this essential book, she provides rich, Bible-based prayers as everyday weapons in the battle for the mind. Written in short, memorable sections and organized for easy use, this practical handbook will help you win the war against mental turmoil and reclaim the peace that Jesus promised
Deliverance from depression and anxiety is within your reach Discover the sweet freedom that's possible when you conquer every torment through powerful prayer.