- Online Gift Certificates
- Order Tracking
- Contact Us
- Edit Profile
- Free Shipping Details
- Our Current Catalogs
- Baptismal Robes
- Cassrocks – Qwick-Ship
- Choir Robes – Qwick-Ship
- Clergy Apparel
- Murphy Clergy Apparel
- Pulpit Robes & Stoles
- Robes & Capes – Qwick-Ship
- Browse All Robes
- Acrylic Pulpits & Lecterns
- Chancel Furniture
- Outdoor Signs & Letters
- Church Office Resources
- Browse All Church Equipment
- Advent Wreaths & Candelabras
- Altar Sets
- Artistic Churchware
- Candlesticks, Candlelighters & Tube Candles
- Communion Ware
- Offering Plates & Bags
- Sudbury Brass Goods
- Browse All Churchware
- African American Resources
- Bible Reference Software
- Evangelism & Discipleship
- Ministry Development
- Browse All Leadership
- Baptismal Robes & Accessories
- Candles For Church
- Choir Robes – Qwick-Ship
- Communion Linens
- Communion Supplies
- Disposible Communion Cups
- Portable Communion Sets
- Pulpit Robes – Qwick-Ship
- Browse All Sanctuary
- Children's Ministry
- Children's Worship
- Crafts & Activites
- Object Lessons & Activities
- Browse All Children's
- Current Bestsellers
- Feature Showcase
- Meet the Authors
- Read A Chapter
- Listen to Music Samples
- Accompaniment Samples
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Baby Gifts
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Easter & Lent Resources
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Valentine's Day Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
A Bible For Everyone
BIBLES FOR KIDS
Ready for Adventure? Dive into the #1 Bible for Kids
The NIrV Adventure Bible(R) for Early Readers takes you on a fun, exciting journey through God's Word. Along the way you'll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly, you'll grow closer in your relationship with God.
Here's a quick tour through the features:
Life in Bible Times - Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
People in Bible Times - Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
Let's Live It - Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
Did You Know? - Interesting facts help you understand God's Word
Words to Treasure - Great verses to memorize
Twenty special pages - Games and other Bible fun, all with a jungle safari theme
Book introductions, a dictionary, and color maps
Includes the complete New International Reader's Version (NIrV), perfect for children learning to read and explore the Bible for the first time on their own.
For games and activities, visit www.AdventureBible.com.
Know what the Bible says. Understand why the Bible matters.
Set in Zondervan's exclusive NIV Comfort Print(R) typeface, this stunning, full-color study Bible answers your pressing questions with just the right amount of information, placed in just the right location.
With its decades-long legacy of helping readers grasp the Bible's meaning, the NIV Study Bible embodies the mission of the NIV translation to be an accurate, readable, and clear guide into Scripture. Specifically designed to expand upon the NIV, the NIV Study Bible's editorial team crafts that same accuracy and clarity into every study note.
Now the study Bible millions have come to trust has been fully revised and updated. A new committee of top biblical scholars--who are current and former NIV translators with a passion for making the Bible's meaning clear--have pored over every note, every article, every chart, and every essay to refine this treasured resource even more. Thousands of newly written or revised notes and articles combine with hundreds of four-color maps, charts, photos, and illustrations to create an entire library of study helps designed to increase your understanding and application of God's word.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Over 21,000 bottom-of-the-page study notes, with icons to make important information easy to spot
- Over 125 topical articles, 16 pages of full-color maps, the full NIV concordance, and subject note indexes enable even deeper study
- Sixty-six book introductions and outlines along with six section introductions provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible
- In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations visually clarify the stories in the Bible
- Words of Jesus in red
- Two satin ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- 9-point print size
Discover How You Can Apply the Bible to Your Life Today
Impacting more than 30 million lives over 30 years, the Life Application(R) Study Bible is the #1-selling study Bible of our generation. Now, it has been thoroughly updated and expanded to be even more helpful and relevant for your life and today's world.
With a fresh, new interior page design and comprehensively updated study notes and features, this Bible will help you better understand God's Word and provide you with practical ways to apply it to your life every day. The Life Application Study Bible--It's how to do life
Study the stories and teachings of the Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Gain wisdom from people in the Bible by exploring their accomplishments and learning from their mistakes. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, vital statistics, outlines, and timelines, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams.
Features: (Enhanced, updated, and with new content added throughout)
- Over 10,000 Life Application notes and other features
- Over 100 personality profiles
- Introductions and overviews for each book of the Bible
- In-text maps, charts, and diagrams
- Side-column cross-reference system
- Subject index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Words of Jesus in red
- Two-color page design
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Presentation page
- Single-column format
- 8.5-point type size
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
With more than 2 million copies sold, it's no secret that the NKJV Study Bible is a reliable guide for your journey into God's Word. This Bible provides a complete resource for study, including thousands of notes, articles, extensive cross-references, and features contributed by top evangelical scholars. These multilayered study tools, combined with the accuracy and beauty of the New King James Version, make this Bible a perfect choice to help you understand and deeply engage with Scripture.
- Over 15,000 verse-by-verse study notes
- Bible times and culture notes
- Word studies with Strong's numbers
- Extensive cross-reference system
- In-text maps and charts
- Book introductions, outlines, and timelines
- Full-length articles, a concordance, and color maps
- Clear and readable Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print(R)
The #1 bestselling study Bible, in this beautiful black leather edition, is now available in the English Standard Version (ESV), the best word-for-word literal translation of the Bible in contemporary English.
The word-for-word accuracy, literary excellence, and depth of meaning found in the ESV text alongside the teaching of Dr. David Jeremiah creates a dynamic, easy to understand Bible that focuses on the complete biblical message and what it says, what it means, and what it means for you. The result is THE JEREMIAH STUDY BIBLE: ESV that can be read and used by all Christians who want to grow in their faith by going deeper into God's Word.
DAILY READING BIBLES
More than 1 Million Copies Sold
Unlike Any Other Bible You Have Read--Now in the Popular New Living Translation
Want to read the Bible in one year? You can accomplish your goal and experience the Bible like never before.
Reading through God's Word has never been easier. That's because The Daily Bible® reorganizes the traditional arrangement of the 66 books in Scripture and places all the text in chronological order.
- Uses the text of the best-selling New Living Translation
- Divided into easily readable sections that can be completed in one year
- Organized chronologically
- Includes devotional commentary that provides historical and spiritual insights
- Provides clear historical context for a better understanding of Scripture
- Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are organized by topic
- The Psalms are presented thematically
- Harmonized Gospels integrate the life of Christ into one smooth narrative
- A chronology of all the major biblical events
The Daily Bible® is designed to be read from cover to cover--and understood
Be immersed in God's Word like never before Visit the Holy Land and other sacred biblical sights alongside the accompanying biblical text without ever leaving home.
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible is a visually immersive Bible reading experience featuring over 1,200 images, maps, and illustrations to provide greater insight and understanding of the people, places, and things of scripture. Book specific introductions provide the setting and circumstances of writing for each book and every image includes a descriptive caption to help better understand what is pictured. Also included are more than 275 full-length commentary articles and 40+ "Digging Deeper" call-outs strategically placed throughout the Bible for further exploration.
- More than 1,200 images, maps, and illustrations with descriptive captions
- More than 275 full-length articles to provide greater insight and understanding
- Over 40 "Digging Deeper" call-outs strategically placed throughout the Bible
- Book introductions to introduce setting and circumstances of writing
- Intentionally designed pages to optimize the visual reading experience
- Two-column text, topical subheadings
- 9.5-point type
- Easy-to-read black-letter text
- Two ribbon markers for easy referencing between pages
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible(R) (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture's life-transforming message and to share it with others.
Be drawn into God's Word through a fresh, creative expression of the beautiful words of God. Crafted on high-quality paper and balanced with inspiring full-color art and blank space, the NIV Beautiful WordTM Bible, Large Print will encourage a deeper and more authentic quiet time. With 500 verses illustrated to help you see the rich diversity of stories, characters, prophecies, rewards, and hope contained within Scripture, you will discover wisdom to sustain you in every season, drawing you deeper into God's life-changing and inspired Word.
- Single-column, large-print text of the New International Version (NIV)
- 500full-color illustrated verses
- Widemargins and high-quality paper for notes, journal entries or artwork
- Indexof illustrated Scripture passages
"Abide in Me." John 15:4
Do you yearn for life-giving, intimate communion with God? The Abide Bible is designed to help you experience the peace, hope, and growth that comes from encountering the voice and presence of God in Scripture. Every feature in Abide is designed to teach and develop Scripture-engagement habits that help you know the power and spiritual nourishment of abiding in Christ.
Created in partnership with Bible Gateway and the Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement, The Abide Bible's features include articles, book introductions, and practical Scripture engagement prompts based on five ways of engaging deeply with the Bible:
- Praying Scripture Pattern your prayers after biblical texts, personalizing the prayer and gaining language for the thoughts and emotions you want to express.
- Picture It Place yourself in a biblical narrative as a bystander or participant in important events.
- Journaling Focus and reflect on Scripture and its meaning for your life, opening yourself to God's voice as you ponder.
- Engage Through Art Consider a classic piece of art--photograph, sculpture, painting--and let it deepen your meditations on scriptural truths.
- Contemplate Follow the church's longstanding practice of reading, meditating on, praying, and contemplating a passage of Scripture in order to experience God's presence through the words of the Bible.
- Line-matched, single-column Scripture text
- Thomas Nelson's exclusive NKJV Comfort Print(R) 9-point type size
- Smyth-sewn binding lays flat in your hand or on your desk
- Two satin ribbon markers
BIBLE STUDY ACCESSORIES
ACCU-Gel Bible-Hi-Gliders are solid gel ink highlighters. They glide smoothly across the page and won't bleed through any paper! Doesn't smear other inks when highlighting over them. Long-lasting gel stick advances by twisting base. This Study Kit comes with 6 highlighters, one each of Yellow, Pink, Green, Blue, Orange and Violet.
Bible Highlighting Kit - NO BLEED THROUGH. Refillable for Economical, Environmentally Friendly Highlighting. No Sharpening, Push Button Lead Advance. 4 Vibrant Colors.
Ultra-Fine Tip Sizes for Notes and Underlining. No Bleed PIGMA Ink Will Not Smear or Fade. Ideal for Precise Marking of the Bible.
Inductive Bible Study Kit Includes: 5 Micron 05 Underliners, 1 Micron 01 Note Pen and a Case with Bible Color Code.
A Great Way to Organize Your Bible Study Notes. Lay-Flat Spiral Binding with 100 Double-Sided Sheets. Each with Dozens of Lines and Helpful Prompts.
Sturdy Front and Back Covers Keep Everything Together.
SIZE: 8.5" H x 5.5" W x 0.5" D
A Great Way to Organize Your Bible Study Notes. Lay-Flat Spiral Binding with 100 Double-Sided Sheets. Each with Dozens of Lines and Helpful Prompts. Sturdy Front and Back Covers Keep Everything Together.
SIZE: 8.5'" H x 5.5" W x 0.5" D